I have recently decided in addition to redeveloping my website, to move my webserver to the UK. This decision was based on various issues with the previous server most notably the ping times I was getting. I can happily admit that I did not give the old server the attention it needed; causing the old server was quite temperamental over use.
Anyhow in the last week I have moved the main webserver to a hosting provider in the UK and have also disabled the forwarding of the previous domain that was linked to mkdev. Now the mknetworks.co.uk has its on microsite as the home domain of my infrastructure where I have various sites hosted.