Quadcopter Lives again!

As I mentioned in the previous post, The quadcopter had an issue where some of the ESC’s caught fire, This is likely to poor manufacturing.

This week I rebuilt the quadcopter using 4 brand new Lulin 30 amp ESC’s and a F450 frame. I used a commercial fame instead of 3d printed one because of structural weaknesses in the printed frame design. However I am very likely to switch to another printed frame design once it’s tested out.

The construction progress did take a fair amount of the time mainly because it was a different frame and the ESC’s had to be calibrated.  The end result was a pretty smoothly flying quadcopter.